From Zadar: Plitvice National Park private tour
- Discover the wilderness in Croatia's largest national Park
- Marvel at 16 interconnected cascading lakes
- Admire the beautiful flora and fauna
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of Southeast Europe's oldest national parks and Croatia's largest. You will be picked up from your hotel and then driven to this UNESCO World Heritage Site where you'll admire breathtaking nature:
- 16 interconnected upper and lower lakes arranged in cascades, a result of the confluence of several small rivers and subterranean karst rivers, all separated by natural travertine dams, a result of an interplay between water, air and plants.
- Vast forests that are home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
- Walk through the limestone canyon of the “Lower Lakes”,
- Take an electric-boat ride across the largest of the Plitvice lakes – Lake Kozjak
- Panoramic train ride and a walk along the top of the canyon’s east side all the way back to starting point
- See the impressive “Great Waterfall” and the “Sastavci” waterfalls and the beautiful dark blue lakes of Novakovića Brod, Kaluđerovac, Gavanovac and Milanovac, as well as the vastness of Lake Kozjak.
- Entrance fees
- Licensed guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Zadar
- Transport with comfortable passenger van
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water and snacks during the walk
In front of your hotel.
-Bring camera for capturing breathtaking pictures of Plitvice
- Wear sportswear and closed comfortable shoes
- Bring snacks and water
- Have a warm sweater, raincoat and collapsible umbrella on hand and due to unpredictable weather
- Not recommended for children younger than three years-old as well as anyone with mobility issues as tour includes walking on uneven surfaces
- Tour requires a minimum of four full price adult bookings to operate. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum booking requirements not being met, you will receive a full refund
- Walking tour is about 3 - 4 hours long and can be adjusted
- Daily: 9.00am
Discover the historically rich and architecturallystunning city of Zadar - the capital Dalmatia, dur...
Cycling through lush green valleys, vineyards and olive groves is just a few of the things you can e...
The Korcula archipelago's 20 islands, islets and cliffs stand out for their beauty even in such as b...
A bit of adventure is required for the best panoramic views of Dubrovnik. And this sea-kayaking tour...
A land of lakes, waterfalls and gorgeous gorges, Krka National Park is well worth a day trip from Za...
The great outdoors don't come any greater than Krka National Park, one of Croatia's wildest natural ...