Full-day tour of Kornati National Park from Zadar
- Relax on a beautiful boat trip through Kornati National Park
- Go swimming in a salt lake or famous Lojena beach
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and drinks on board
Visit the jewel of the Adriatic Sea on a full-day tour to Kornati National Park, sailing from Zadar. Leaving in the morning, you will make your way to the park on a boat. Enjoy breakfast on board the boat as you travel through the 109 islands that make up the park. Along the way you'll stop twice to go swimming, and visit the Tureta fort. This fort is perched atop the highest point in the islands and is the most visited site in the National Park, dating back to the Byzantine era. In the middle of your day you will be treated to lunch on board the boat, then relax as you are taken on a tour around the remainder of the park. Be sure to look up for to see the dramatic karst-limestone formations that tower around you.
- Boat trip
- Drinks: juice, wine, aperitif
- Breakfast and lunch (Fish or meat menu)
- Live commentary on board
- Ticket to Kornati National Park
Rivnica ul. 4, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
- Please have cash to pay for the ticket to the National Park
- Bring your swimming suit, towel and sunscreeen
- You will receive directions to the pick-up location in your e-mail
Zadar is a three thousand year-old city founded by an old Liburnian tribe, urbanized by Romans and d...
Discover Pag: the island of salt, lace and cheese, with medieval city of the same name. At first gla...
Discover the historically rich and architecturallystunning city of Zadar - the capital Dalmatia, dur...
Your tour will start with pick-up from your accommodation in Zadar. You will drive through coastal a...
The old town of Zadar is also home to the largest Roman Forum on this side of the Adriatic coast. On...
Discover the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on your boat tour from Zadar. The park covers a...