Private island hopping tour of Zadar
- Private day trip island hopping
- Cruise with your personal, experienced skipper
- Enjoy unexplored beaches to snorkel and swim
This tour is customizable to your preferences for the perfect day on the water! On your trip you can visit Ugljan, Preko, Sabuša beach, Muline beach, Ošljak, Galovac and the Kornati Islands national park, by speedboat. Your skipper for the day is very experienced and knows all the best spots on all of the islands to great local restaurants that offer authentic Dalmatian food. Ask your skipper to escort you to the best spots for snorkeling, to explore the blue Croatian waters marine life. Then travel to secluded beaches where you can relax and soak in the sun.
- Boat rental with skipper
- All taxes and insurance
- Transfer to the meeting point in Zadar
- Personal expenses (meals and drinks)
- Fuel surcharge (100,00 €)
Liburnska obala, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Our boat is located in Old Town, at the Gradski most bridge. The crossing of Liburnska obala and Ul. Nova vrata.
- Tour available for maximum of 5 people
- Bring swimming suit, sunscreen and beach towels
- Inform tour provider at time of booking, if you would like to snorkel
- Have 100,00 € prepared in cash for fuel surchrage
Cycling through lush green valleys, vineyards and olive groves is just a few of the things you can e...
The Korcula archipelago's 20 islands, islets and cliffs stand out for their beauty even in such as b...
A bit of adventure is required for the best panoramic views of Dubrovnik. And this sea-kayaking tour...
Croatia's Dalmatian coast is home to one of the country's most beautiful nature parks – Biokovo. And...
A land of lakes, waterfalls and gorgeous gorges, Krka National Park is well worth a day trip from Za...
There are more than 1,000 islands in Croatia – but few are more beautiful than the 13 in the Elaphit...