One-day tour Lucerne with Yacht Cruise from Zurich
- Visit the most charming Swiss city
- Sail the beautiful Lake Lucerne on the luxury panorama Yacht "Saphir"
- Explore the medieval heart of Lucerne and its museums
Starting from Zurich, the tour will start with a coach ride through the Swiss countryside, over the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne to Lucerne.
The city of Lucerne, with its gorgeous medieval center, is one of Switzerland's most famous attractions. Your guide will point out the main attractions, like the famous Chapel Bridge or the Town Hall, and you will be able to explore the city during the following six hours of leisure. The tour also comprises a one-hour boat cruise on the luxury panorama yacht Saphir, on the beautiful Lake Lucerne.
- Partly live guided in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- 1-hour panorama yacht cruise with audio guides
- Additional activities and admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Rate for children from 6 to 15 years: half price
- Infants up to 5 years: Free of charge but need to be registered
Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place is the Sihlquai Coach Terminal (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- No guide during Leisure Time in Lucerne and yacht cruise
- Every day at 9.30am
- The Yacht "Saphir" is expected to undergo maintenance from 4th to 29th January 2021
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This half-day tour brings you from the city of Zurich, or from its airport, to the medieval Castle L...
This exceptional super saver package shows you Zürich's most popular sights such as the National Mus...