Super Saver Package - Rhine Falls and Zurich City
- Explore the splendid medieval Castle Laufen
- Enjoy a beautiful sight from the viewing platform right above Europe's biggest waterfalls
- See the famous shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and the financial district
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Lake Zurich and the Swiss Alps
- Go for a short walk through the Old Town
Enjoy a scenic coach ride to Northern Switzerland, a beautiful wine growing region with charming farming villages located close to the German border. Reach this morning's highlight at the medieval Castle Laufen: the mighty Rhine Falls - Europe's biggest waterfall.
Enjoy spectacular views from the panoramic trail and feel the spindrift of the rumbling waters on an optional boat ride (summer only) close to the falls. After this sublime nature experience you return via German territory to Zürich.
Explore after lunch break Switzerland's business and cultural centre on a classic city tour in an air conditioned coach. Pass by the castle-like National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofsstrasse and Zürich's famous financial district. Enjoy a photo stop at the beautiful Lake Zürich.
Ride uphill by cogwheel train to the viewpoint "Dolder" and enjoy breath-taking vistas of the city, the lake and the snow covered Alps. Cruise the university quarter with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) and Zürich's art museum.
Picture stop in the charming Old Town with the patriarchal guild houses, St. Peter church with Europe’s largest clock-face, the Grossmünster church and the Fraumünster church! After a short introduction walk, the tour ends with a scenic drive back along the Limmatquai.
- Rhine Falls: Live guided in English and Spanish
- Best of Zürich: Live guided in English and German, audio guides available in Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Admission to Laufen Castle at Rhine Falls
- Ride with cogwheel railway
- Personal expenses
- Boat ride at Rhine Falls (CHF 10 per adult, CHF 5 per child)
- Rate for children from 6 to 15 years: Half price
- Children under the age of 6 not allowed
Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal (Limmatstrasse 5), is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla. The meeting point is at a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- Important: The way back goes via Germany. Passport is mandatory
- You're recommended to bring a pair of solid shoes
- Every day at 9.00am (April to October)
- Meeting time 15 minutes before the starting time
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
This full day excursion will take you to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Locat...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This half-day tour brings you from the city of Zurich, or from its airport, to the medieval Castle L...