Zurich private walking tour
- Enjoy a walking tour through the old alleys of Zurich
- Discover the famous Bahnhofstrasse
- See the Lake Zurich and Limmat River
Start your walking tour in central Zurich, near the Train Station and let your guide take you around the beautiful city. Explore the Bahnhofstrasse, one of the world’s most popular shopping avenues, home to elegant boutiques, malls with famous brands, and luxury restaurants. Afterward, you will wander around the Old Town “Altstadt”, take a look at the neo-gothic churches, admire the panoramic view over the city and Lake Zurich, while listening to your professional guide’s commentary about the Swiss identity, culture, and history. Next, you will admire the evangelical church Grossmunster – one of the famous Swiss landmarks. Rise to the top of the church tower and have a splendid panoramic view over the city with Limmat River and Zurich Lake. Take your time and capture some photos to remember this amazing scenery.
- Tour of Zurich
- Professionnal guide
- Optional entrance fees to attractions
Hotel pick-up is included. During booking, please indicate the name and address of your hotel or any location that you want to be picked up from.
- Tour is available for private groups of 1-12 people
- Your booking will be confirmed in 24 hours
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Tour operates daily from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Please select the time you would like to start the tour
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This spectacular small group tour takes you off the beaten track right into the heart of the Swiss A...
Go where the Swiss go and visit beautiful Mount Rigi. Relish the amazing view over 13 lakes and the ...