Beijing attractions private day tour
- Discover the most fascinating places of Beijing in one day
- Visit the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven
- See the Olympic Stadium with the famous Bird's Nest
- Enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch
From the Tiananmen Square into the Forbidden City, to the Temple of Heaven, to the Olympic Parc – this private tour brings you to the most beautiful and important sights of Beijing.
With your personal guide, you will discover the historical significance of the Tiananmen Square ("Gate of Heavenly Peace") and visit the Forbidden City. The impressive, spacious palace complex was the imperial residence of the Ming and Qing Dynasties and is a true masterpiece of Chinese architecture.
After a Chinese lunch, the tour continues to Beijing's landmark, the Temple of Heaven Park. Enjoy the guided tour through the world-famous heritage site, where ancient emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties celebrated religious ceremonies and prayed for good harvests. To round off the attractions tour, you will drive to the Olympic Park, where you can take photos of the Olympic Stadium, the Bird's Nest and the Water Cube.
- Private tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Chinese Lunch
- Transfer by car or minibus with air conditioning
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to the Olympic Stadium
You will be picked up from your hotel in Beijing
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tuesday – Sunday: 9.00am
On this group tour, you will have the chance to visit the First Emperor Qin Shi Huang's achievements...
For this tour, you will be picked up from the hotel at around 07.30 am and will drive 1.5 hours to r...
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water villag...
This private tour will take you to one of the greatest sights of the world, the awe-inspiring Great ...
In the West of Beijing lays the picturesque Summer Palace at the foot of the West Mountains. Visit t...
In the morning, visit the Buddhist Yonghegong Temple in Beijing. Popularly known as the Lama Temple,...