Great Wall of China and Ming Tombs private tour
- See one of the greatest sights of the world
- Visit the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs
- Receive interesting background information from your personal guide
This private tour will take you to one of the greatest sights of the world, the awe-inspiring Great Wall of China, as well as to the Ming Tombs. Travelling comfortably by private car or minibus, you can enjoy these two top sights in one day.
Can you imagine a border fortification that is 5m wide, 9m high and more than 6,000km long? With this tour you will visit a well-preserved part of this world-famous fortification, the Great Wall of China. Since 1987 it belongs to the UNESCO world heritage.
Afterwards, discover The Thirteen Ming Tombs at the foot of Tianshou Mountain. They are the final resting place for 13 of 16 emperors of the Ming Dynasty, their wives and concubines. Walk along the Spirit Way that leads to the tombs and is flanked by ancient marble figures and beautiful archways.
- Private tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Chinese Lunch
- Transfer by private car or minibus with air conditioning
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
You will be picked up directly from your hotel in Beijing
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 8.00am
Unlike other Great Wall tours in Beijing, we focus on giving you an awesome, authentic small group e...
On this group tour, you will have the chance to visit the First Emperor Qin Shi Huang's achievements...
For this tour, you will be picked up from the hotel at around 07.30 am and will drive 1.5 hours to r...
From the Tiananmen Square into the Forbidden City, to the Temple of Heaven, to the Olympic Parc – th...
In the West of Beijing lays the picturesque Summer Palace at the foot of the West Mountains. Visit t...
In the morning, visit the Buddhist Yonghegong Temple in Beijing. Popularly known as the Lama Temple,...