Abu Dhabi 4x4 desert safari with BBQ dinner
- Enjoy a ride through the desert and see the sunset from the dunes
- Discover a traditional Arabic camp in the middle of the desert
- Try the activities: henna painting, belly dancing, Shisha
- Taste a traditional dinner and enjoy live entertainment
Get ready for a unique experience in the desert of Abu Dhabi! Travel across the desert in a 4x4 vehicle. Take time to photograph the fantastic panorama of dunes in the middle of Abu Dhabi Desert and enjoy the light of sunset, dune bashing, henne experience, sand boarding...
In the Afternoon get set for an exhilarating trip to the desert of Abu Dhabi. After an exciting drive over the sand dunes, we will visit a camel farm and watch the sunset from the dunes. Our journey will continue until we reach our traditional Arabic camp, and there you will have the opportunity to try a lot of activities like henna painting, belly dancing, Shisha, the Arabic sweets and coffee significant to Bedouin culture.
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served under the starlit sky, with live entertainment to ensure you have a night to remember. You will also be treated to traditional Arabic hospitality, with Arabic coffee and dates served as they have been for centuries and continue to be served in Emirati homes today.
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Desert safari experience, BBQ dinner with soft drinks
- Dune bashing
- Henna experience
- Sand boarding
- Camel ride
- Belly dance
- Personal expenses
- Quad bike
- Alcoholic drinks
A complementary pick-up service at your hotel is included for all hotels in Central Abu Dhabi.
- Note: during the month of Ramadam (from June 6 to July 6), there will be no entertainment available like belly dancing, alcoholic drinks etc
- Hotel pick up will be provided kindly reconfirm the time of pick up by calling 24-48 hours before the tour
- Every day
- Departure: 4.00pm
- Return: approximately 10.00pm
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow' along the corniche. Meticulously ...