Explore the sights and landmarks of Abu Dhabi on a half-day tour with pick-up and drop-off from your main hotel. This tour takes in all of the capital's sights. You will visit and tour the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an Abu Dhabi must-do visit. You will then go through the city and along the Abu Dhabi Corniche where you will then visit the Heritage Village to experience the traditional history of the city. Pass the Emirates Palace hotel and experience the traditional vegetable, date and fish markets of Port Zayed. Your last stop will be at the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum for some quick pics!
Abu Dhabi City Tour with transfer from Abu Dhabi
Availability: Thursdays and Sundays
Duration: up to 4 hours
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
What to expect
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (2-11)
Pick-up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please note that in order to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque you are required to dress appropriately: ladies must bring and wear a scarf with them on the tour
- Both men and women must wear modest, conservative, loose-fitting clothing; long sleeves (wrist length), long skirts (ankle length) and trousers
- No transparent (see-through) clothing or white clothing.
- No t-shirts with logos or slogans
- Any tattoos should be covered
- No tight clothing, no swimwear, and no beachwear
- Intimate behavior; i.e. holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship
- For safety and respect to worshippers, visitors should stay within the areas of the mosque that are permitted and not roam freely around
- Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area
- Available Thursdays and Sundays
- Pick-up at 8.15 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.