Al Ain day tour with lunch from Abu Dhabi
- Discover the beautiful and green city of Al Ain
- Visit Al Ain National Museum and the Sheikh Zayed Emirates Palace Museum
- Explore Jebel Hafeet and the natural Hot Springs
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at a luxurious hotel
Discover the beautiful city of Al Ain, also known as the Garden City of the Gulf thanks to its numerous parks and oases. It is also one of the most traditional cities in the Emirates. You will, of course, visit the Al Ain National Museum and the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum where you can admire the art gallery and the many rooms dedicated to majilis, the Arabian name for the meeting rooms where visitors are received. Afterward get ready to take a trip to the camel race track and the livestock market that dates back to the 18th century, watch the typical bargaining process that's a must at the market. You will then head to Jebel Hafeet, the mountain that overlooks Al Ain letting you enjoy the view of the city and greenery and visit the natural Hot Springs at the foot of the mountains.
After enjoying lunch at a hotel you will head back to Abu Dhabi.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch with soft drinks
- English driver and multiple languages audioguide: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12: reduced
Pick-up service from your hotel in Abu Dhabi. Please leave your hotel information when booking.
- Pick-up service is available from major hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Time of pick-up may vary from 15 minutes to 1 hour prior to tour start time, please call to confirm 24-48 hours in advance
- Prices may vary due to peak season, please refer to calendar
- Cancellation is free up to 72 hours from tour date (local time), after that full charge will be applied.
- Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, tour departure time: 09.00am
Leave the hustle and bustle of your daily routines behind and enjoy the breeze on this Abu Dhabi isl...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...
This panoramic tour has everything going for it – including the ultimate view over the domes, garden...