Aston Martin GT4 driving experience
- Experience an adrenaline rush as you climb into the driver seat of the AM GT4
- Drive on one of the world’s most advanced Formula 1 circuits
- Go from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds
The interior of the Aston Martin GT4 has been modified from its road-friendly counterpart to suit professional racing needs. This includes racing seats, an additional instrument panel, protection bars and plastic windows. Built in an entirely separate factory by racing specialists, the GT4 combines a powerful 4.7-litre V8 engine with sleek curves, high-acceleration and sophisticated performance. In addition, the GT4 has one of the best-sounding engines ever made!
On this 80-minute activity, before climbing into the driver’s seat of the Aston Martin GT4, you’ll receive a technical briefing from a racing coach. Then it’s time to buckle up and hit the track. Following your instructor’s lead, you’ll learn the correct racing line and practice handling the complex turns of the circuit.
During the driving session, which will last for 15 minutes, the challenge is to improve your racing technique. At the end of your session, the instructor will provide you with some detailed feedback and discuss how you might improve your technique. Spectators and friends are welcome to relax and watch your experience.
- Safety briefing and instruction
- Collision waiver/insurance
- USB video of the experience
You will meet at the Yas Racing School at Yas Marina Circuit, this is the same building as Johnny Rockets.
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Valid driving license required for each participant
- Minimum height restriction is 160 cm and maximum height restriction is 188 cm
- Maximum weight restriction is 105 kg
- Dress code:
- closed toe shoes only
- soft soled shoes are recommended
- no sandals or high heels allowed
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Please refer to the calendar for exact times
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...