Combo passes to Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld
- Feel the wind in your face on more than 20 rides and attractions that give you the full Ferrari experience
- Cool off at the only Emirati-themed water park inspired by pearl diving
- Literally get the best of both worlds with the option to make it a two-day experience
Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld are located in the capital of United Arab Emirates right in the center of entertainment and leisure on Yas Island. Both parks are perfect for all ages and give unforgettable and unique experiences that are perfect for adventure-seekers, families, the young and the young at heart.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was created in tribute to Ferrari’s passion, heritage, excellence, innovation and performance with more than 20 rides and attractions including the world’s fastest roller coaster to advanced racing simulators, you will be sure to have an unforgettable experience. Just across the street, Yas Waterworld is an award-winning Emirati-themed water park inspired by the rich UAE heritage of pearl diving. It is home to 45 rides, slides and attractions, five of which are world-firsts, including Bubble’s Barrel, a FlowBarrel 10 Double Sheet Wave ride, and Dawwama, a hydro magnetic-powered six-person tornado water slide.
If you only have a short time, this is a perfect option to get the best of worlds in one full day or rather, you can opt for the two-day pass. You can further customize your experience by choosing between three ticket types that offer you different levels of fast track access.
- Entrance ticket to both Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld
- Bronze: unlimited, all-day access
- Silver: three fast track access passes and unlimited, all-day access
- Gold: unlimited, all-day fast track access
- Children (3 and under): free with proof of age at the entrance gate accompanied by an adult
Easily accessible by bus or car from Abu Dhabi or Dubai and you can find free parking near the venues. If you are already on the island there is a complimentary Yas Express shuttle service that passes major Yas Island landmarks including both parks.
- Tickets are valid until November 10, 2018
- The one-day pass is valid for same day entry into both parks
- The two-day pass is valid for one entry per park within 14 days
- For safety, access to rides and attractions is subject to height regulations
- Due to annual maintenance, please note the closure dates for the following rollercoasters: Flying Aces (April 26-May 14)/ Formula Rossa (May 15-Jun 11)
- Park general terms and conditions apply, including but not limited to:
- No outside food, drink, glass, ice coolers or cold boxes
- No fighting, abusive language, intoxication or unruly behavior
- No smoking in non-designated areas
- No queue jumping
- No items deemed potentially harmful
- No pets (except for service animals in special cases)
- Please remember to wear appropriate clothing
- Ferrari World:
- Daily: 11.00am-8.00pm
- May 27-June 24 (Ramadan), Sunday to Wednesday: 11am-6pm
- May 27-June 24 (Ramadan), Thursday & Friday: 11am-12midnight (free view 6pm to 12midnight)
- May 27-June 24 (Ramadan), Saturdays: 11am to 11pm (free view 6pm to 11pm)
- Yas Waterworld:
- January-February: 10.00am-6.00pm
- March-May: 10.00am-7.00pm
- May 27-June 24 (Ramadan), everyday: 10.00am-6.00pm
(Ladies Nights in Yas Waterworld will not be held during the holy Month of Ramadan, and in line with that please note that the last Ladies Night will be held on the 25th of May 2017. Ladies Nights will resume back from 6th of July 2017 onwards)
- June-August: 10.00am-8.00pm
- September-October: 10.00am-7.00pm
- November: 10.00am-6.00pm
- December: 10.00am-5.30pm
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...