Dhow dinner cruise in Abu Dhabi
- Relax on an evening cruise in a traditional wooden boat
- Enjoy a buffet dinner with a taste of local delicacies
- Discover Abu Dhabi and its skyline from a new perspective
- Take advantage of this evening to enjoy Arabic traditions
Take your chance to relax on a traditional dhow boat cruising Abu Dhabi's sea. You will enjoy a delightful ride that takes off from Abu Dhabi harbor showing you the amazing cityscape and skyline during sunset time. Once on board, there will be a sumptuous buffet dinner waiting for you while gazing at sunset turning into moonlight in the Arabian sea.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Buffet dinner and soft drinks
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
Children under 12: reduced
A complimentary pick-up service is available from your hotel in central Abu Dhabi. Please leave your hotel information when booking.
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel in Abu Dhabi, please reconfirm the time of pick-up calling 24-48 hours before tour start time
- Pick-up will be 15 minutes up to 1 hour prior tour start time, please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before tour start time
- Please be informed that during Ramadan the tour will not have entertainment like belly dance, or alcoholic drinks on request
- Cancellation is free up to 72 hours prior to tour departure time, after that full charge will be applied
- The tour takes place everyday
- Departure time: 6.00pm
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...