Formula Yas 3000 driving experience
- Feel like an F1 driver and live every motor racing fan’s dream
- Get a grasp of the inner workings of a racing car
- Drive on one of the world's most advanced Formula 1 circuits
Before getting into the driver’s seat you’ll be suited up in full race gear and helmet, and receive a technical briefing from your racing coach. Once strapped in, you’ll take 2 familiarization laps around the circuit.
Prepare to feel every bump, ripple and sensation of the drive. You can be sure that you've never been this connected to a driving machine!
For this experience, 5 cars are scheduled per session. Your instructor will lead the way on pace laps along the circuit. With wings and slick tires, you’ll experience razor-sharp responses. It’s important to relax behind the wheel, as even the slightest driver input delivers a noticeable change in direction.
During your driving session, the challenge is to improve your racing technique. At the end your instructor will provide detailed feedback and offer suggestions on how you might improve your technique.
- Safety briefing and instruction
- Helmet and track suite
- 20-minutes of track time
- Collision waiver/insurance
- USB video of the experience
You will meet at the Racing School at Yas Marina Circuit.
- Briefing will be approximately 20-30 minutes
- Total track time will be 20 minute
- Valid driving license required for each participant
- Driver must know how to drive manual transmission
- Minimum height is 160cm and maximum height is 188cm
- Maximum weight is 105kg
- Dress code:
- closed-toe shoes only
- soft-soled shoes are recommended
- no sandals or high heels allowed
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Times and days may vary, please refer to calendar for exact dates
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
The Chevrolet Camaro SS, fitted with a 400-horsepower 6.2-litre V8 engine and automatic transmission...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...