Come and join the Abu Dhabi full-day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city and capital of the United Arab Emirates. Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. You will then be accompanied to YAS island and visit the awesome Warner Bros. World theme park. Your next stop will be Qasr Al Watan, an incredible, new and unique landmark located in the heart of Abu Dhabi. A palace glistening with knowledge, offering the world a first-of-its-kind insight into the Arab heritage and the governing principles that shaped the history of the United Arab Emirates and its vision of the future. The palace offers you a unique opportunity to marvel at majestic hallways that is sure to leave you with a meaningful experience. Qasr Al Hosn is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Built around the 1790s, the commanding structure overlooks the coastal trade routes and protected what was once the growing settlement that was Abu Dhabi.
Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour with Presidential Palace
- See Abu Dhabi's amazing landmarks
- Fall in love with the traditional and progressive side of Abu Dhabi
- First time? Get to know Abu Dhabi like a pro!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English guide
- Entrance fees
Any hotel in downtown Abu Dhabi - supplement for YAS island pick up 15$ per person
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Ladies visiting holy sites are required to cover their head with a scarf and must not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting holy sites should wear long trousers
- Live guide in English and audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portugues, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Korean
- Daily except for Fridays
- Pick-up from 8.00/8.30 am