- Take in the architectural wonders of Yas Marina on your way to the beach
- Enjoy a beach picnic at Dolphin Bay
Leave the hustle and bustle of your daily routines behind and enjoy the breeze on this Abu Dhabi island tour. On this getaway, you can recharge your senses and unwind your mind.
Take in the architectural wonders of Yas Marina to the secluded isle of Dolphin Bay aboard on a charter boat.
See the crystal clear waters and white sands of the serene Dolphin Bay where you will drop anchor and enjoy a wonderful picnic with deck-chairs, umbrellas and refreshing beverages and finger sandwiches.
Even your kids will have a splendid time with buckets and spades. Take a dip into the vast seas and who knows, you might come across the world’s friendliest mammal, the dolphin.
- Water and soft drinks
- A boat tour to the Island beach
- Safety briefing for all passengers prior to boarding
- Life Jackets and safety items
- Beach BBQ (can be arranged for additional cost)
- Sandwiches and salads are available to order but not included. (Guests are welcome to bring their own snacks and refreshments on board)
Yas Marina, Gan Way 3, Front of Star N Bar and Aquarium Restaurants
- Since this is a beach picnic, wear dresses which are comfortable and suits to beach activities (Bring your swimming suits too)
- Children and non-swimmers are required to wear life jackets at all times whilst on board
- All our boats are equipped with essential safety equipment
- Tour cancellation can be done before hours prior to the tour(full refund)
- No refund will be done if you want to cancel the tour, after the last cancellation date
8.30am - 6.00pm
Race around the track with this compact beast and feel the power of this vehicle from the moment you...
Immerse yourself in an ultimate full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the lar...
It all started as a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek but now transformed and developed into ...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
The Observation Deck at 300 is the highest vantage point of Abu Dhabi. It is located on the 74th flo...