Island Beach picnic Abu Dhabi
- Take in the architectural wonders of Yas Marina on your way to the beach
- Enjoy a beach picnic at Dolphin Bay
Leave the hustle and bustle of your daily routines behind and enjoy the breeze on this Abu Dhabi island tour. On this getaway, you can recharge your senses and unwind your mind.
Take in the architectural wonders of Yas Marina to the secluded isle of Dolphin Bay aboard on a charter boat.
See the crystal clear waters and white sands of the serene Dolphin Bay where you will drop anchor and enjoy a wonderful picnic with deck-chairs, umbrellas and refreshing beverages and finger sandwiches.
Even your kids will have a splendid time with buckets and spades. Take a dip into the vast seas and who knows, you might come across the world’s friendliest mammal, the dolphin.
- Water and soft drinks
- A boat tour to the Island beach
- Safety briefing for all passengers prior to boarding
- Life Jackets and safety items
- Beach BBQ (can be arranged for additional cost)
- Sandwiches and salads are available to order but not included (guests are welcome to bring their own snacks and refreshments on board)
Yas Marina, Gangway 3, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Meet just in front StarNbars and Aquarium Restaurants
- Since this is a beach picnic, wear clothes which are comfortable and bring your swimming suits too
- Children and non-swimmers are required to wear life jackets at all times whilst on board
- All our boats are equipped with essential safety equipment
8.30am - 6.00pm
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...