Louvre Abu Dhabi and Mosque visit with lunch from Abu Dhabi
- Admire the white marble of the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- See treasured works of art at the iconic Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Savor a delicious lunch buffet at a 5-star hotel
Start the journey at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural masterpiece and one the largest mosques in the world with the capacity to accommodate an astonishing 40,000 worshippers. Visit this exquisite mosque to learn about its architecture as well as some important facts about Islam. Next, you will continue through the city to reach the breakwater for a photo stop in front of the iconic Emirates Palace Hotel, a must-see highlight of the tour.
Afterward drive along the Corniche, the famous waterfront promenade, to a local five-star hotel for a delicious lunch. The last stop on the tour is at Louvre Abu Dhabi, the first universal museum in the Arab World dedicated to bridging the gap between Eastern and Western Art in partnership with the world’s most visited museum, The Louvre in Paris. Visitors will have an enjoyable and immersive 90-minute experience, capturing the essence of the story of humanity told through twelve different galleries, all curated masterfully beneath the stunning floating dome of light and shade designed by international architect Jean Nouvel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by air-conditioned coach
- Louvre Museum entrance fees
- Children 12 years old and younger: reduced
You will be picked up direct from your Abu Dhabi hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Minimum of 2 adults to operate
- The guide will speak both English and German during the tour
- Dress code for religious sites: Loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along
- General dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Tour operates Tuesdays
- Hotel pick-up: approximately 8.00am-8.30am
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
The Chevrolet Camaro SS, fitted with a 400-horsepower 6.2-litre V8 engine and automatic transmission...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...