Mercedes GTS driving experience
- Enjoy a 20-minute drive around the track
- Feel like a pro race car driver as you take a spin in one of the advanced F1 circuits
- Experience the adrenaline rush as you put the pedal to the metal
This is your chance to drive in one of the most prestigious cars ever made with the new Mercedes-AMG GTS. Mercedes-AMG GTS has an astonishing 510-horse power, 4.0-liter twin-turbo engine guaranteed to make your drive a memorable one.
Race around the track with this compact beast and feel the power of this vehicle from the moment you start the engine. The stylish yet incredibly powerful vehicle will have your heart beating while adrenaline rushes throughout your body. Your professional instructor will guide you on how to get the most of this spectacular car every step of the way.
- Helmet safety briefing and instruction
- 20-minute drive
Yas Central - Yas Marina Circuit - Yas Leisure Dr - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
You will enter from West Gate 20 of Yas Marina Circuit and make your way to Yas Central, it is the same building as Johnny Rockets.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Valid driving license required for each participant
- Minimum height restriction is 160 cm and maximum height restriction is 188 cm
- Maximum weight restriction is 105 kg
- Dress code: closed toe shoes only, soft soled shoes are recommended and no sandals or high heels allowed
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Times and days may change, please refer to the calendar
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
The Chevrolet Camaro SS, fitted with a 400-horsepower 6.2-litre V8 engine and automatic transmission...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...