Morning desert safari from Abu Dhabi
- Dune bash in a 4×4 across the desert
- Take a selfie with a camel before you go for a ride
- Surf the sand dunes as you go sandboarding
Your morning Abu Dhabi desert safari will be filled with excitement and adventure for you to make long lasting memories. Starting with a 4x4 safari drive with an experienced guide you will go dune bashing throught the desert, then take a camel ride and have the opportunity to test your balance on a sand board. You will have ideal photo opportunities to capture the desert ambience in the morning.
- Roundtrip transfer service
- Professional guide
- Camel ride
- Soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Children (ages 4-11): reduced
You will have a direct pick-up service. Please provide your pick-up location as you make your booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Children below 4 years not recommended. Child seat will not be provided and they have to sit on parents lap
- Land cruiser will be on shared basis (six persons per vehicle)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Dress code: comfortable sporty and casual clothing including closed shoes and trousers. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Please indicate when you make your booking the most convenient location for your pick-up service:
- Abu Dhabi Port (ship arrivals): your guide will be waiting at the guest’s entrance of the terminal, holding a name board of yours for the pickup
- Abu Dhabi international Airport: guests are requested to come to Airport Premier inn hotel lobby which is 10 minutes walk away
- Any city hotels in Abu Dhabi: a guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby
- Any malls: a guide will pick you up from the mall’s main entrance
- Operates daily
- Pick-up time: between 7.00am-9.00am
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated prior to your tour
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...