Nature and wildlife drive with lunch at Sir Bani Yass island
- Experience a wonderful nature and wildlife drive at Sir Baniyas Island nature reserve
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at Anantara Desert Islands Resort and Spa
- You will go with a water taxi transfer to the island
This day visit package gives you an experience of a working and constantly developing wildlife sanctuary. Sir Bani Yas Island provides exciting encounters with unique and endangered animals. Watch elegant gazelles make their one of the worlds most endangered species. Most of the Nature and Wildlife Drive routes are along dirt tracks, adding to the authenticity of the wilderness experience. Throughout the journey, spot the abundance of exotic and indigenous animals, allowing for plenty of photo opportunities. All the while you will be directed by our expert guides, whose knowledge of the flora and fauna on Sir Bani Yas Island will help make this a truly memorable experience. This tour includes a buffet lunch at Anantara Desert Islands Resort and Spa also a water taxi transfer to the island.
- 3 hours of nature and wildlife drive at Sir Baniyas Island nature reserve
- Buffet lunch at Anantara Desert Islands Resort and Spa
- Water taxi transfer to and from the island
- Transfers to and from Jebel Dhanna Jetty where the water taxi will leave
- Hotel room bookings not included
Unnamed Road - United Arab Emirates
Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa - Sir Baniyas Island - Al Gharbia - United Arab Emirates
- This is a day visit package only and does not include room booking
- Please arrive at the port 15 minutes prior to departure
- If you are driving from Abu Dhabi you need to allow a minimum of 3 hours driving to reach Sir Bani Yas jetty
- Prior booking is required and offer subject to availability
- If the activity is cancelled within 48hrs it will be charged 100% and is non refundable
- Dress according to the weather keeping in mind the local dress code
- The minimum age of participant is 1 year old
Iterinary for the tour:
- 12pm: Water taxi from Jebel Dhanna Jetty to Sir Bani Yas Island
- 12.30pm: Pick-up from the island jetty to Anantara Desert Islands Resort and Spa
- 1pm: Enjoy a buffet lunch before the start of the tour
- 3pm: Hop on board a 7 seater 4x4 and begin your Nature and Wildlife Drive
- 4.30pm: PM Drop off to the island jetty
- 5pm: Water taxi departure
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow' along the corniche. Meticulously ...