Novice desert bike tour
- Enjoy a wonderful guided bike tour through stunning landscape
- You will ride a specialized Fat Boy bike, helmet and gloves provided
- This ride is suitable for beginners
- The start of the bike tour is at Mleiha Archaelogical Centre - Maleha - Sharjah, approx. a 2 hour drive from Abu Dhabi
Perfect for beginners, this heart-pumping cycling tour showcases amazing archaeological discoveries and stunning nature and wildlife. Explore the vast Mleiha area on a Fat Boy bike, specially-designed with extra-wide tyres for riding in the desert. Venture out by bike with your guide who will show you an impressive array of archaeological and historical sites, point out where you can climb soft dunes and allow you to get up close to nature, including birds, reptiles and camels.
- 1 hour 5 km guided bike tour in Easy-Beginner difficulty
- A Specialized Fat Boy bike, helmet and gloves provided
- Refreshments like cold energy drinks and meals are provided
- Quick bike fitting, handling and awareness introduction with support car on standby
- Transfers to and from location
- Additional food and refreshments
- Entrance to the museum
Unnamed Road - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Mleiha Archaelogical Centre - Maleha - Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- You must have confident knowledge of cycling or trail riding
- Always wear helmet and gloves for protection
- Do not bike whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Do not use mobile phones or personal stereos during the tour
- Remove sharp objects from your pockets
- Ensure you are in good condition before doing the activity
- Dress Code : wear according to the weather preferably combination of sports and trail gear, protective gear is provided
- Age/Vital Information : 12-18 years old for children. Adults / parents can join their kids during the tour
Daily: between 9am and 6pm
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...