Qasr Al Watan, the new cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi, opens its doors to the public in an invitation to discover the legacy of knowledge and tradition that have shaped the journey of the nation, boosting cultural understanding of the United Arab Emirates. It is a unique testament to the spirit of the United Arab Emirate's people and its leaders. The Palace invites the world to share our culture, knowledge and inspiring journey. Qasr Al Watan is more than just a palace, it is an enriching interactive journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge, and craftsmanship.
Castle & palace tours
Qasr Al Watan Palace tickets
Duration: up to 24 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover the legacy of knowledge and tradition that have shaped the journey of the nation
- Explore well-preserved traditions and boost your cultural understanding of the UAE
- Visitors will also gain a deep appreciation of Arabian architectural craftsmanship and intellectual heritage in a truly enriching journey
- Enjoy full access to the breathtaking gardens and exhibitions
What to expect
- Qasr Al Watan ticket
What's not included
- Food and Beverage
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-17): reduced
Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
What to remember
- Dress code – Women should wear long sleeves with a long skirt or trousers. Men are not permitted to wear shorts
- Please note that the tickets are valid until December 3, 2020
- Please note that there is one ticket only for people who are 4 years old and older
Open daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.