Shore Excursion: Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari World ticket
- Discover Abu Dhabi, the jewel of the Arab world
- See all the main sights of the city
- Take panoramic shots of the beautiful architecture and skyline
- Visit Ferrari World and shop until you drop at Yas Mall
See the most famous sights and locations of Abu Dhabi as you follow your passionate guide through the city. Visit Yas Island, home to the Ferrari World and soak in the beauty of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque with over 1,000 columns with gold plated capitals. Capture beautiful panormamic images of the skyline. Pass by the Abu Dhabi Corniche, the longest waterfront in the UAE. On Yas Island, explore Ferrari World with your included entrance ticket.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Emirates Palace
- UAE Heritage Village
- Yas Mall
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Qasr Alhusn
- Marina Circuit
- Dates Market
- Yas Island with Ferrari World
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multi-language guides
- Entrances fees (if any)
- Transportation from and to the port
- Anything else not mentioned under "Included"
- Children 2 and under: free
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Unnamed Road - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Operated by: OceanAir Travels
- If the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...