Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi standard tickets
- Visit UAE's Emirati-themed waterpark inspired by pearl diving
- Take a break from the bustling city and cool off with over 40 rides, slides and attractions
- Bring the family for a day under the sun filled with fun for people of all ages
Yas Water World, located in Yas Island of Abu Dhabi, is the largest water park in the Emirate city of Abu Dhabi. New York Times rated it as the second best water park in the world. This exciting park gives you a glimpse of the culture and heritage of UAE while increasing your adrenaline rush. The theme of the park is based on pearl diving, the occupation followed in UAE before oil was discovered. Apart from the pearl diving experience, the Yas Water World boasts of more than 43 rides, slides, and roller coasters.
The most popular water ride in this 15-hectare land is the hydromagnetic waterslide, which is also the largest in the world. The other rides in this water park include Rush Rider, Marah Fortress, Dawwama, etc. So, if you love adventure, the Yas Water World is sure to entice as well as enthrall you.
- 1-day Yas Waterworld standard pass
- Premium Pass
Yas Leisure Dr - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Easily accessible by bus or car from Abu Dhabi or Dubai and you can find free parking at the venue. If you are already on the island there is a free Yas Express shuttle service that passes major Yas Island landmarks including Yas Waterworld.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Open daily
- November to February: 10.00am-6.00pm
- March to May: 10.00am-7.00pm
- June to August: 10.00am-8.00pm
- September to October: 10.00am-7.00pm
- Opening hours are subject to change
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...