DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Visit the San Diego Fort, home of the History Museum of Acapulco
- Visit the Chapel of Peace
- Admire an espectacular view of Acapulco Bay from Las Brisas
- Free time for shopping
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visit the San Diego Fort, home of the History Museum of Acapulco. You will have time to stroll in the grounds and enjoy a refreshment. Then it’s on to Las Brisas overlooking Acapulco Bay for a visit to the Chapel of Peace. Here you’ll have time to watch the artisans at work and browse for souvenirs before returning to your hotel or ship.
Minimum 3 participants.
- Entrance to the Museo Fuerte de San Diego
- Soft drink in Flamingos Hotel
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Van transportation air conditioning unit
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Food and drinks
- Anything not expressly indicated
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Seat capacities in a Van: 10 pax.
Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 am.
No tours on September 16th, December 24th, 25th, 31th.
- Children: 0-2 years old: free; 3-9 years old: reduced
Acapulco: discover all activities