Looking for a relaxing but also adventurous experience? Then look no further! This kayak tour of Adelaide's Dolphin Sanctuary is guaranteed to give you the best of both worlds! Located in the surroundings of Garden Island, you’ll find yourself paddling through shipwrecks and mangrove inlets that are teeming with gorgeous local Australian wildlife. We are often greeted by the local port river dolphins who spend their days playing around in the water. You'll be taken care of by our highly qualified and friendly kayaking instructors who will share their knowledge of the area as they guide you through some of the best sights the Dolphin Sanctuary has to offer. This is the perfect way to spend your day paddling through one of Adelaide’s best kept secrets!
Dolphin Sanctuary Kayaking Adventure
Availability: Sundays and Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Explore Adelaide's very own dolphin sanctuary
- Kayak around a trail of Shipwrecks
- See amazing local Australian wildlife
- Relax as you paddle through beautiful enchanting mangrove forests!
- Go on your own little local Aussie adventure!
What to expect
- All Kayaking equipment will be provided on the day (this includes: kayak, paddle and lifevest)
What's not included
- Food and beverages
Garden Island Boat Ramp, Garden Island SA 5960, Australia
Please meet at the entrance of the Adventure Kayaking SA center.
What to remember
- Closed-toed or aqua shoes and loose-fitting weather-appropriate clothing is advised
- Please bring a minimum of 1 liter of water on hot days
- Please bring your own lunch and snacks for the day
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended for sunny days
- The minimum age for this experience is 12
- This experience has a maximum of 13 participants
- Not recommended for individuals health conditions such as back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sundays and Saturdays
- Experience starts at 9.00 am or 1.00 pm
Rock Solid Adventure
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.