Kick-start your tour of the Barossa Region with a morning kayak paddle on the recently opened South Para Reservoir surrounded by wildlife and picturesque Adelaide Hill’s views. See the awesome Whispering Wall in Williamstown where you can hear people whispering 100 metres away! After your little adventure, you'll head down to the Barossa Valley wineries to taste some of the best wines ever made and a delicious gourmet lunch!
Kayak, wine and dine in the Barossa Region
- Go on an epic kayak ride!
- Taste delicious Australian wine
- Enjoy a local gourmet lunch
- Activity specific equipment
- Return transport from Adelaide CBD
- Lunch in the Barossa Valley
- Wine Tastings
Pick-up is available from hotels in the Adelaide CBD, SA, Australia.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour requires participants to have a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please wear comfy and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Wednesday and Saturday
- Experience starts at 9.30 am