Camel ride in Agadir
- Experience riding a camel during your holidays
- Take part to this adventure with your family and friends!
This tour will take you to an entertaining 2-hour camel ride in Agadir. You will be picked up at your hotel and reach the Ranch. Once at the ranch, the camel guide will introduce you to your camel who is domestic and friendly and will give you a short briefing on the progress of the ride.
You will cross the village of Aghroud Bensergao and a eucalyptus forest and arrive at the Souss river. You will make a short break to take some pictures of the breathtaking views and maybe see some migratory birds such as flamingos.
After the ride, you will be back at the ranch where you will be served a mint tea and Moroccan cakes.
- Departure from your hotel or Riad
- Air-Conditioned Transportation
- 2-hour camel ride
- Camel guide
- Mint tea and typical pastries
- Personal expenses
- Tips (Optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Infants (0-2): free
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Youth (12-17): reduced
Rue du Caire, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Pick up at your hotel or riad in Agadir.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at your pick up point 10 minutes before the time started.
- We recommend to wear confortable clothes and bring sunscreen and a hat.
- Each child must be seated in front of an adult on the camel and for babies a baby carrier is required.
- The tour is not recommended for people with severe back and hip disease and for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Morning walks: 9.00am ; 11.00am
- Afternoon walks: 3.00pm
This tour will take you to an entertaining 2-hour camel ride in Agadir. You will be picked up at you...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Spend the day exploring Essaouira from Marrakech. Formerly known as Mogador, Essaouira is reminiscen...
Dig deeper into the food and culture of this enchanting city than most tourists get to.After meeting...
Kick off your Essaouira tour under the iconic clocktower to begin a journey back in time and traditi...
Explore Essaouira, home to a traditional Portuguese harbor filled with Moorish and Portuguese art, i...
Embark on the ultimate taijne experience in Marrakech and master the art of tajine making starting d...
If you want to visit Tangier at your own pace the double-decker tourist bus is your answer!You can g...
Discover Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco in one day from Casablanca with a passionate and priv...
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...