The caleche or horse-drawn carriage is a great way for all the family to see what’s on offer in and around Agadir. Once you leave the city, you’ll head out to discover the area around the River Souss, famous for the hundreds of species of birds that flock to the area. You’ll trot through typical Berber scenes to catch a glimpse of the local pace of life before heading into the Medina. Once inside its walls, you’ll hop off the carriage and walk with your guide through the maze of stalls catching sight of all the main landmarks. Finally, enjoy some free time to browse for local handicrafts, spices, or furnishings before you end the tour.
Medina Coco Polizzi tour with horse carriage
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit of the Medina Coco Polizzi
- Embark on a 2-hour horse-drawn carriage tour
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Enjoy a cup of peppermint tea
- Horse-carriage tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-11 years)
- Free for infants under 1 year
Hôtel Argana, Agadir, Marokko
In front of the Hotel Argana on Mohamed V Boulevard at 2.30pm
What to remember
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your tour begins
- It is advised to wear comfortable clothing
- It is advised to bring a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water
- Daily at 2.45pm
- Be ready at the meeting point at 2.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.