Experience the real character of Agra as you explore the city’s bustling bazaars and streets, visit traditional homes, interact with the locals, and sample special delicacies. Agra is a city of wonders, and through this photo walk, you have an opportunity to immortalize these wonders – albeit through the lens of a camera. The unique character of Agra makes it a paradise for experiential travel. During this photo walk, you will feel the pulse of Agra and witness how her old-world charm has seamlessly blended with the present times. You will hear plenty of exciting stories as you interact with the locals and feast upon a world of diverse fascinating information, spanning history, culinary traditions, geography, politics, and a lot more. In a nutshell, this is not simply about visiting famous monuments and clicking pictures! It’s about soaking yourself in the myriad charms of Agra and gaining some delightful insights into its true spirit Agra.
Agra walking tour
Availability: Daily except Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Explore the Agra city's bustling bazaars and streets
- Delight in the photo walk and the unique character of Agra
- Visit the traditional home, interact with the locals, and testing special delicacies
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour with an expert photographer cum story-teller
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (12-17 years)
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from your hotel in Agra city only within a diameter of 10 Kms of Agra Cantt Railway Station
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- Come with an open heart and mind, and take away buckets of cherish-able memories and perspectives!
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Daily except Friday
- Starting time 05:30 am (April - September)
- Starting time 06:30 am (October - March)
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.