Agra is the city of the Taj Mahal. In the 16th and 17th centuries during the Mughal rule, Agra was where the founder of the dynasty, Babar, laid out first formal Persian garden on the banks of the river Yamuna. Proceed to visit the Taj Mahal. The monument was built as a mausoleum by Shah Jahan in the memory of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. When included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983, it was described as "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage". The ivory-white marble tomb surrounded by picturesque gardens attracts millions of visitors all year round. This will be followed by a visit to Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. You can also visit the souvenir market of Agra.
Full-day Agra city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Explore Taj Mahal, the monument was built as a mausoleum in the memory of Mumtaz Mahal
- Visit Pearl Mosque and Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Agra Cantt, Siroli Rd, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Dhanauli, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from Agra city hotels only
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses, and caps
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please carry a valid passport as proof of identity
- Dress in full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to gel seamlessly with the crowd are suggested
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to Taj expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Starting time at 08:00 am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.