Visit this unique café run by 5 acid attack survivors. Sheroes Hangout is located on the road leading to Taj Mahal and includes a café that serves snacks, a library that has been set up with contributions, a section for handicrafts, and a boutique. The café has been set up entirely through crowd funding. Campaigns to create awareness issues for acid attacks and discussions on feminism, women’s empowerment, personality development, skill enhancement, and different cultural events are organised here.
Half-day Sheroes Café in Agra
- Travel for a cause
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from Agra city hotels only
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- No tea/coffee, snacks, meals, and drinks are included. You would order as per your selection and settle directly
- Check with your guide for specific instructions
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Multiple departures from 05:00 to 08:00 pm
Discover the city of Agra and its monuments with this incredible tour. First of all, you'll be picke...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience with this tour of the cities of Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. Fi...
Enjoy an incredible guided tour of the city of Agra and discover some of its most famous landmarks. ...
The begums, princesses, empresses, and even courtesans of the Mughal era were highly incredible wome...
There is a world of difference between eating out and visiting a local household to share a meal. Yo...
The idyllic city of Dholpur in the state of Rajasthan is perfect for a quick serene holiday. The mos...