Half-day panoramic tour of Marseille
- Admire the thousands of sailing boats docked at the Vieux Port (Old Port)
- Visit the famous basilica Notre Dame de la Garde and admire the 360° view over the city
- Discover the Nouveau Marseille and drive along the Corniche
Enjoy this half-day tour to discover all the secrets of the charming Marseille!
The excursion will start with the discovery of the Old Port from where you will be able to admire the small private boats as well as this very original and uncommon monument which is the Ombrière, located at the end of the Canebière Avenue.
You will admire the architecture of the MUCEM, the Museum des Civilisations de l'Europe et de la Méditerranée (entrance tickets not included).
Continue on to what is called the Nouveau Marseille with the Joliette district. It used to be a docking area for the commercial port of the city but now it has been transformed into a very cosmopolitan place where you can find lots of restaurants, bars and chic boutiques.
Then it will be time to drive along the famous Corniche to reach the very well-known basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde. This Byzantine-styled Basilica, designed by Esperandieu offers a stunning 360° panoramic view over the Phocean city and the Frioul Islands.
You will then head back to Aix-en-Provence.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus.
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure of the tour
- Tour does not operate from November to March
Cancellation fees :
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2018 – 31 October 2018
- Every Mondays
- Departure: 8.00am / Return: 1.00pm
Tour does not operate from November to March
Get a taste of traditional Provence life at a slower pace during this day tour from Aix en Provence....
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this one day tour in Provence, you will start with a scenic drive to the foot of the Sainte-V...
On this lavender fields afternoon tour, you will be enchanted with the sights and scents of the brea...
Take part to this unforgettable day on the Plateau of Valensole, specialised in the cultivation of «...