In this full-day tour, start off with a visit to Hurat Alouird for an amazing panoramic view of Al-Ula. Next, you will learn more about the culture and archaeological items of the area at the Abu Raeid Museum. Your next stop is an amazing geographical iconic landmark of the city, Elephant Rock, also known as Jabal AlFil, where you can see a magnificent rock formation that looks like an elephant trunk touching the ground. Then, you will continue with a drive to Jabal Al Raqssat, which contains a wide variety of rock inscriptions before you go back to your hotel.
Full-day Al-Ula city tour
- Enjoy the amazing panoramic view of Al-Ula from the top of Hurat Alouird
- Learn about significant archaeological items of the area at Abu Raeid Museum
- See wonderful natural rock formations at Elephant Rock and Jabal Al Raqssat
- Roundtrip transportation
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Drinks and snacks
- Lunch and dinner
- Travel insurance
- Children (age 0-5): free of admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Al-Ula. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- Please bring your passport during your trip
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Kick-off your tour with a pick-up at your hotel in Riyadh to go to Diriyah, the birthplace of the fi...
Kick-off your tour with a pick-up at your hotel in Riyadh and drive to Red Sands, an area of red des...
Kick start your tour with a pick-up at your hotel and start your adventure enjoying the best of Arab...
Kickstart your awesome Desert safari in Jeddah with your awesome local guide. Enjoy your adventurous...
Kickstart your tour with a historical trip to Diriyah a gateway to the past! Considered to be the cr...
Begin the day with the pick-up at your hotel in Abha. Experience at Jabal Sawda with 3,133 meters ab...