MÚSES, The Academy of Essences guided tour
- Visit a historical landmark and visit the amazing MÚSES
- Find out curious details about the essences and herbs of Piedmont
- Take part to a sensory activity
Inside the MÚSES, a unique technology and sensory museum in Europe, you will be able to keep alive the tradition of officinal herbs in Piedmont and to go on a journey through the art and craft of perfume, the essences and the flavors of the country.
Following the interactive exhibition through the video installations, site-specific works by international contemporary artists, the secrets of the perfumery art will be revealed. The installations of the exhibition, made by international artists, are conceived to explain in a very evocative way the metamorphosis of contemporary art into the world of officinal herbs and perfumery.
The heart of Palazzo Taffini is the Garden of Senses, designed to stimulate the visitor’s senses through the colors of flowers, the texture of the leaves and the essences’ scent.
The tour will end into the fully equipped lab at MÚSES called The Sensory Room, where you will play the “scented notes” game: the peculiarity of the aromatic notes composing a perfume, the olfactory families and the virtues of some essential oils. You could also pick your favorite scents and to perfume a nice souvenir with it!
- Entrance ticket to The MÚSES / Palazzo Taffini
- Sensory game “Scented Notes”
- Professional expert guide
- Guided tour of the permanent exhibition
- A little souvenir
- Guided tour of temporary exhibitions
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-12): reduced
Via Sant'Andrea, 53, 12038 Savigliano CN, Italy
Meet your guide at the Ticket office MÚSES / Tourism Information Centre (ground floor) at least 15 minutes before the departure of the tour
- Please note that the Museum is located just 20 minutes away by foot from the Savigliano station
- It is possible to park the car in a free and non-monitored parking lot nearby
- Please notify in advance any allergy to some perfume or essential oils
- 2 people is the required number to run the tour. In the unlikely event that the number will not be reached, the tour will be canceled and you will be refunded
Every Wednesday at 3.00pm
At the Coste di Bussia-Tenuta Arnulfo wine estate near the beautiful village of Monforte d'Alba, you...
“Ho iniziato a fare il Personal Chef in Inghilterra. La cosa che mi è piaciuta e mi ha spinto a port...
The core of our company is our own family. The fact that we're working together every day, without l...
During this experience, you will discover the most important and prestigious Nebbiolo wines in the L...
Cascina Cà Rossa is located in Canale, in the heart of Roero, once renowned for its fruit farming an...
Il tour inizierà con la visita guidata del territorio, dove sarà possibile ammirare tutta la catena ...