Truffle hunting and tasting at La Casa del Trifulau in Langhe
- Learn more about truffles
- Meet two brothers, fourth-generation truffle hunters
- Walk in the woods with the truffle hunters and a trained dog looking for truffles
- Taste truffles paired with local food and a wine aperitif
Join this amazing experience accompanied by two brothers, truffles hunter for four generations! They will introduce you in the magic truffles world, made of mystery and passion for the nature. They will take you into the woods with their dog and you will look for truffles, real truffle hunting!
After that a truffle tasting will await you, paired with local delicacies such as soft cheese, salami and a glass of an excellent Barbera wine.
- Short brief regarding truffles
- Truffle hunting in the wood
- Truffle tasting with wine and food pairing aperitif
- Lunch or dinner
Strada Provinciale 23, 12, 14055 Costigliole D'asti AT, Italy
From Boglietto toward Costigliole d'Asti La Casa del Trifolau is located on your right. There is a small parking area in front of the house.
- The black truffle hunting season is from April until 20 September and white truffle season is from 21 September to 31 January
- Sports clothes, socks, and comfortable shoes are suggested
- If you want to book this truffle hunting and tasting for more than six people, book for six people and there will be an option to let us know how many people you wish to add during the booking process
- Every day at 10.00am and 3.00pm
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste 4 wines (including Barolo). Come and discover the histor...
Experience an authentic truffle hunt with our trifulau (truffle hunters) and their tabui (truffle hu...
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste wines of local production in combination with typical Pi...
Turn into a chef for one day! Before or after (depending on the time chosen) the guided tour of the ...
Visit the winery, discover the history of the company and learn about the production process. Then t...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...