Visit to the winery and Alba, Langhe and Roero wine tasting at Poderi Moretti
- Taste the best wines of Alba, Langhe and Roero choosing your tour among 4 different options
- Discover the territory of the Roero, part of the UNESCO world heritage site
- Take part in a guided tour of the vineyards and of the historic winery
Poderi Moretti is pleased to welcome in its cellar wine tourists and wine lovers who know how to appreciate quality wines.
The Poderi Moretti di Moretti Francesco winery is the natural transformation of a family business, the result of the union of the Occhetti and Moretti families, already present in the area since 1630, as shown by the registers of the ancient land registry of Monteu Roero; it is currently managed directly by the owner Francesco Moretti, assisted by his sons Alessandra and Riccardo.
The Poderi Moretti winery is a historic company, well-rooted in the territory, with wine cellar and vineyards in the municipality of Monteu Roero and various plots of land in the neighboring municipalities of Montaldo Roero, Santo Stefano Roero, Vezza d'Alba and Govone, for a total area of 38 hectares, 20 of which are vineyards.
Come and discover the territory of Roero, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, a landscape made of gentle and fertile hills on which stand out castles, towers and villages; here the vineyards alternate with areas of wild beauty and untouched nature, wooded areas where deep ravines and picturesque gullies that are called 'rocche' and are a peculiar feature of the landscape of Monteu Roero.
The visit begins in the vineyard adjacent to the winery where you will be explained the seasonal work. You will then be accompanied to the cellars, between steel tanks and wooden barrels, where you will be shown the various stages of wine production and aging, followed by a wine tasting accompanied by tastings of cold cuts and cheeses typical of Piedmont.
Choose the tasting that best suits you from the following options:
- LANGHE-ROERO EXPERIENCE (Roero Arneis DOCG, Spumante Brut Metodo Classico Vignano, Langhe Nebbiolo DOC Occhetti, breadsticks)
- I CLASSICI DELL’ALBESE (Roero Arneis DOCG, Dolcetto d'Alba DOC, Barbera d'Alba DOC, Nebbiolo d'Alba DOC, Barolo DOCG, breadsticks and salami)
- LANGHE-ROERO CRU EXPERIENCE (Roero Arneis DOCG San Michele, Roero Arneis DOCG Occhetti, Langhe DOC Montevada, Langhe Nebbiolo DOC Occhetti, Roero Riserva DOCG Ginis, breadsticks and salami)
- OCCHETTI CRU EXPERIENCE, minimum 4 people (Langhe Nebbiolo DOC Occhetti current vintage, Langhe Nebbiolo DOC Occhetti past vintage, Roero Riserva DOCG Ginis, Roero Riserva DOCG Benedet, Roero Riserva DOCG Pulciano, accompanied by tastings of cold cuts and cheeses typical of Piedmont)
During the visit, you can buy the products of the company, toasted hazelnuts and wines: Nebbiolo d'Alba DOC, Roero DOCG, Roero Riserva DOCG, Barolo DOCG, Barbera d'Alba DOC, Dolcetto d'Alba DOC, Langhe Nebbiolo DOC, Langhe DOC, Barolo DOCG, Vino bianco dolce MPF, Vino spumante VSQ Brut.
- Guided tour
- Tasting of wines and local products
- Pick-up or transport service
- Child (up to 5 years): free of charge
- Youth (6-17 years): reduced
Fraction Occhetti, n. 15, Occhetti, Monteu Roero CN, Italy
Frazione Occhetti n. 40, Monteu Roero CN, Italy (winery and vineyard, the starting point of the tour).
Pink building with the words "Cascina Occhetti", under the Church of San Pietro di Occhetti (provincial road 257).
- The minimum age for drinking alcoholic beverages is 18 years. The reduced ticket for youth aged 6 to 17 years includes a visit to the cellar and tastings of cured meats and breadsticks, without wine
- In the case of groups of 8 or more people, reservations must be made at least seven days in advance. At the time of booking choose the same tasting package for all people
- Every day at 10.00am and at 3.00pm
Tenuta Carretta is a member of the Grand Wine Tour: an association of the finest wineries across Ita...
Cascina Chicco is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Ital...
Enjoy the search of the Alba white truffle, appreciated all over the world. The Alba white truffle s...
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste 4 wines (including Barolo). Come and discover the histor...
The Ceretto Winery is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an association of the finest wineries across ...
Relais Palás Cerequio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour, an association of the finest wineries in I...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Join this amazing experience accompanied by two brothers, truffles hunter for four generations! They...
In the southern area of Turin, next to the former FIAT Lingotto factory, you can find Eataly. Born i...
Tenuta Santa Caterina è un’azienda vitivinicola che si trova a Grazzano Badoglio, nel cuore del Monf...