Alexandria is still full of attractive points & Sites. Today, you will visit highlights like Qaitbay Citadel, Aquarium Montazah Gardens & Bibliotheca. Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria is considered as one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only in Egypt, but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast, then head to the Aquarium of Alexandria. Continue driving to Al Montazah Royal Gardens that were added to the Montaza Palace grounds, being built by King Fuad I in 1932, as a summer palace. It is in a mixture of Ottoman and Florentine styles. Proceed to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina, which is a major library and cultural center located on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea in the Egyptian city of Alexandria. It is both a commemoration of the Library of Alexandria that was lost in antiquity.
Full-day Alexandria highlights tour
- Visit Qaitbay Citadel built by Sultan Qaitbey in 1477AD to defend Alexandria from the Ottoman Empire
- Enjoy the stunning Montazah gardens the former Egyptian King's palace
- Explore Bibliotheca a major library and cultural center
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 2-11)
- Infants (age 0-1) free of charge
You will be picked up at your hotel in Alexandria city centre.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Bring your passport or ID with you
- A hat is recommended
- Professional camera is not permitted
- Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Starting time 08.00am -08.30am