This four-hour eastern Algarve cycling tour combines nature and heritage with exercise. The 30km route first takes in the woods of Monte Gordo and the town of Vila Real de Santo António. You'll then cycle through Castro Marim Natural Park en route to Castro Marim Castle. Take in the views before pedalling back on the GR15 along the River Guadiana.
Guadiana Bike Tour
Language: Spanish , English , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Four-hour eastern Algarve tour
- GR15 Guadiana cycle route
- Explore Monte Gordo woodlands
- Vila Real de Santo António
- Pedal through Castro Marim Natural Park
- Panoramic views from Castro Marim Castle
What to expect
What to remember
- Bring suitable footwear
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.