- Taste the culinary traditions of the Amalfi region at a farm to table experience
- See the medieval architecture and gardens in the cliffside town of Ravello
- See the original seat of the Maritime Republic in Amalfi
On this tour you will explore the Amalfi Coast and taste the culinary traditions of the region. During this one of a kind experience, you will receive door to door service with pick-up and drop-off from your chosen location. Ride in a first class Mercedes van to your first destination at, Ravello, a small town above the Tyrrhenian Sea, built in the 13th century. The panorama of Ravello offers views of the iconic villas built into cliff sides, overflowing with lush terraced gardens and is home to the Villa Cimbrone, a medieval-style estate surrounded by even more gardens.
Following your one hour of free times in Ravello, you will be driven to Amalfi, another town in the the south west coast of Italy, most famously known as the seat of the Maritime Republic in the 9th and 11th centuries. Here you can view the striped Byzantine facade of the The Arab-Norman Sant'Andrea cathedral in the center of town and a multitude of medieval architectures, before shopping in the narrow (and steep) streets on this cliffside town.
The final destination of your tour will take you to Positano for lunch, with a view! You will enjoy a farm to table, freshly prepared lunch. Your plates will be filled with typical foods from the region, and gaze upon the incredible view from the farm, perched above Positano.
Lunch starts with appetizers including: Parma ham, buffalo mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, eggplant parmigiana, tomato salad with fresh basil and many other things that you'll love if you like Italian food.
Then you will be served homemade pasta such as: ravioli, cannelloni, gnocchi and finally mamma pasta which is a delicious dish. Save a little space desserts, all made by the owner of the restaurant. After the desserts You will be given a shot of limoncello (a famous lemon liquor made in Italy, specifically the Amalfi coast) which works as a digestive. Be sure to indulge in the homemade wine as well, as beverages are included without limit.
- Lunch at Farm to table restaurant
- Driver acting as tour guide for the day
- Fuel surcharges and highway tolls
- Extra requests while traveling
- pick-up available from Naples, Caserta, Salerno, Benevento, Avellino
- Please provide pick-up location at booking
- Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Van with 8 seats
- Comfortable clothing and sensible closed toe walking shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen and sun glasses are suggested
- The stops of the itineraries can be interchangeable according tourist need
This tour will take you on a journey through the Tramonti wine area, located behind Amalfi and Ravel...
L'azienda Giuseppe Apicella si trova a Tramonti, piccolo paesino situato nell'entroterra della Costi...
This tour is the ideal choice if you are stopping in Naples for a day and want to experience all the...
Sailing along the beautiful and famous Amalfi Coast, you will be able to admire unique locations suc...
In the morning you will be picked at the location of your choosing, by your driver acting as tour gu...
Experience the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-hour boat excursion from Amalfi. Your exper...