- Visit the ancient Roman town of Pompeii
- See the awe inspiring views of the Amalfi coast
- Explore Italy with a driver acting as tour guide for the day
This tour is the ideal choice if you are stopping in Naples for a day and want to experience all the town that comprise the Amalfi Coast. On this tour you will visit three of the most important places of the Campania region including the ancient ruins of Pompeii, the peaceful town of Sorrento on the Naples Gulf and Positano, the pearl on the Amalfi Coast.
You will be picked up by your driver acting as tour guide for the day at your desired location, in a first class car. On your drive to Positano see the fairytale villages perched in the cliffsides and the coastline, which has inspired many artists, poets, and writers throughout the years. In Positano you have an hour free to explore the cities pebble beachfront and narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. After you will journey to Sorrento to see its historic center, narrow alleys and home of the Chiesa di San Francesco, a 14th-century church with a tranquil cloister. Here your tour guide will recommend a restaurant for lunch where you will enjoy food typical from the region. After lunch you will Pompeii, to see a Roman town frozen in time due to the devastating eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. You will see Roman shops, baths and brothels and experience Pompeii before and after the epic eruption 2,000 years ago.
- Tourist guide in Pompeii site
- Driver acting as tour guide for the day
- Fuel surcharges and Highway tolls
- Pick-up available from Naples, Caserta, Salerno, Benevento, Avellino
- Please provide pick-up location at booking
- Transportation in a comfortable Mercedes Van with 8 seats
- Comfortable clothing and sensible closed toe walking shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen and sun glasses are suggested
- The stops of the itineraries can be interchangeable according tourist needs
Just 30 minutes driving far from Amalfi and 1 hour from Positano you can join the peace of Tramonti,...
This tour will take you on a journey through the Tramonti wine area, located behind Amalfi and Ravel...
L'azienda Giuseppe Apicella si trova a Tramonti, piccolo paesino situato nell'entroterra della Costi...
On this tour you will explore the Amalfi Coast and taste the culinary traditions of the region. Duri...
Sailing along the beautiful and famous Amalfi Coast, you will be able to admire unique locations suc...
In the morning you will be picked at the location of your choosing, by your driver acting as tour gu...