Start your exploration in Amman and see the bustling Jabal Amman district! Hear you can explore the awesome Rainbow Street, a road that encapsulates Amman’s energy and arts scene, or stroll by the numerous bookshops, cafés, and 1920s villas! Pause at the Rainbow Theater and traditional Al Pasha Hammam bathhouse and savor some street snacks or breakfast such as a “falafel sandwich” (deep-fried chickpea patty) or a sweet sweet “knafa”, a local cheese-filled pastry encrusted with pistachios. Explore Malouf Street, nicknamed “Souk Jara”, known for its summer market and shop at the countless boutiques the Capital has. You'll also set off into Jabal Al-Weibdeh by vehicle, one of Amman’s oldest and hippest districts where you'll hear about its history, and learn why it’s emerging as an artistic hotspot. There are countless museums in this area so be sure to take some time and explore them at your own pace! You can also get the chance to upgrade a Lunch Café - Restaurant option or the Amman Citadel and Roman Theater visit before heading back to your hotel!
Half-day private walking tour in Amman
- Enjoy learning about the arts and culture in Amman
- Head down to Rainbow Street, a road that encapsulates Amman’s energy and arts scene
- Set off into Jabal Al-Weibdeh by vehicle, one of Amman’s oldest and hippest districts
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional driver for the walking tour
- Private transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle depending on the number of guests
- Falafel breakfast sandwich or Knafa desert
- All applicable taxes
- Food and drinks unless option selected
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
- Child (2-11): Reduced
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Amman
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- This tour has a minimum of 2 participants
- Pick-up starts at 9.00 am