Amman has a plethora of hidden gems for travelers to explore: from the pretty King Abdullah Mosque, the Coptic Church, the Citadel and it's Archaeological Museum, the Roman Amphitheater, the Museum of Popular Traditions, Rainbow Street and the Jordan River. With your expert local guide, you'll be accompanied on an awesome tour and visit the capitals major highlights! You'll also get the chance to choose between a visit to the Jordan Museum and Royal Automobile Museum, a tour with Arabic lunch: where you can savor a mouth-watering lunch of “Arabic Mezze”, (small dishes) at a local restaurant or a tour with Arabic Turkish bath and lunch. Finally, you can relax with your choice of either a hotel or shopping mall drop off - your choice!
Private Amman city sightseeing tour with optional Arabic Mezze lunch and Turkish bath
- Enjoy a private sightseeing tour to see famous places in Amman
- Have the option to upgrade to have Arabic Mezze lunch which consists of small tasting dishes
- Try something new and relax at the Turkish bath if you choose to upgrade
- Entrance fees to King Hussein Mosque, Amman Citadel and the Archeological Museum, The Roman Theater and the Popular Traditional Museum
- If option selected entrance to Jordan Museum, and Royal Automobile Museum at King Hussein Park
- Guide at Amman Citadel
- Professional driver
- All applicable taxes
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (options)
- All meals and beverages unless option with lunch selected ·
- Child (2-11): Reduced
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Amman
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- This tour has a minimum of 2 participants
- Pick-up starts at 8.00 am