Explore the vibrant and vivid culture of Amritsar as you experience the perfect amalgamation of heritage, tradition and culture while walking through the lanes of this historic city. Among its many credentials, Amritsar also boasts of being the food capital of a state with a most fascinating culinary heritage! Let your taste buds explode with flavours as you visit some of the best food joints – relishing mouth-watering Punjabi dishes such as Amritsari Kulche, Lassi, Maa di daal, Jalebi, Samose, and more! Punctuating the food are the stories of their origin that provide interesting insights into the history of Amritsar, their preparation methods, and cultural significance today, and often hearty interactions with their makers! Let's join a culinary and cultural extravaganza.
Amritsar food walking tour
- Learn the Amritsar's history and traditional culture through their culinary
- Discover foods you've never tried before
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
- Food sampling
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-5): free of charge
Pick up from your hotel in the Amritsar city centre. You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout and confirm your pick-up time and location directly to the local operator
- Please bring your own bottle of water
- It is advisable to dress in full-length trousers and half or full sleeve tops due to cultural and religious reasons
- A cap and sunglasses are recommended
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Starting time: 11.00 am / 02.00 pm / 05.00 pm
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel and meet your guide, who will accompany you in your pick-up ve...
Meet your guide after getting picked up from the hotel at 9.30 hrs. Your first destination is the ic...
Your guide will meet you at the hotel’s lobby around 08.00am, before you set out to explore the fabu...
Amritsar’s countryside with its lush green fields, huge glasses of lassi, and the joyous Punjabi peo...
Amritsar is deemed as the holy city of the Sikhs and home to their most sacred shrine, the Darbar Sa...
Try your hand at a millennia-old traditional wrestling form of Kushti with its most fervent hobbyist...