A'DAM Lookout and 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
- Enjoy the unrivaled view over Amsterdam from A’DAM Lookout
- Get a bird's eye view of the Canal Belt and Amsterdam’s iconic sights
- Travel easily around the city on a 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
A’DAM Lookout is an observation deck with an unrivaled panoramic view of Amsterdam. You’ll see the city’s historical center, its pulsating port, the unique Dutch polder landscape and you’ll spot the famous canals which belong to the UNESCO world heritage list. Complementing the experience is a state-of-the-art interactive exhibition about Amsterdam’s history and culture. Daredevils and thrill seekers can try the ‘Over the Edge’ is Europe’s highest swing on the sky deck (not included).
There's no better way to get around Amsterdam than a hop-on-hop-off boat cruise via its famous system of canals. With an uninterrupted panoramic view of the city’s iconic sights, you will easily reach places you hadn't thought of to visit! Hop on and off at any of the conveniently located stops during 24 hours.
- Entrance ticket to the A'DAM Lookout
- 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
- Infants ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please redeem your voucher at the Lindbergh Office (Damrak 26). This must be done at least 24 hours before entering the attraction or taking the hop-on-hop-off cruise. A’DAM Lookout is located on top of the A’DAM Tower in Amsterdam North.
- Please note that you can only enter A'DAM Lookout on the day you selected during booking. The hop-on-hop-off cruise can be used on a different day
- Hop-on-hop-off cruise: Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- 360° Amsterdam and Sensational Swing are not included in the price. You can buy your ticket at the location
- A’DAM Lookout is open daily 10.00am-10.00pm
- Hop-on-hop-off boats run daily: Green line 10.05am-6.00pm, every 25 minutes / Blue line 10.15am-5.15pm, every 25 minutes
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...