A'DAM Lookout and 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
- Enjoy the unrivaled view over Amsterdam from A’DAM Lookout
- Get a bird's eye view of the Canal Belt and Amsterdam’s iconic sights
- Travel easily around the city on a 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
A’DAM Lookout is an observation deck with an unrivaled panoramic view of Amsterdam. You’ll see the city’s historical center, its pulsating port, the unique Dutch polder landscape and you’ll spot the famous canals which belong to the UNESCO world heritage list. Complementing the experience is a state-of-the-art interactive exhibition about Amsterdam’s history and culture. Daredevils and thrill seekers can try the ‘Over the Edge’ is Europe’s highest swing on the sky deck (not included).
There's no better way to get around Amsterdam than a hop-on-hop-off boat cruise via its famous system of canals. With an uninterrupted panoramic view of the city’s iconic sights, you will easily reach places you hadn't thought of to visit! Hop on and off at any of the conveniently located stops during 24 hours.
- Entrance ticket to the A'DAM Lookout
- 24-hour hop-on-hop-off canal cruise
- Infants ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please redeem your voucher at the Lindbergh Office (Damrak 26). This must be done at least 24 hours before entering the attraction or taking the hop-on-hop-off cruise. A’DAM Lookout is located on top of the A’DAM Tower in Amsterdam North.
- Please note that you can only enter A'DAM Lookout on the day you selected during booking. The hop-on-hop-off cruise can be used on a different day
- Hop-on-hop-off cruise: Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- 360° Amsterdam and Sensational Swing are not included in the price. You can buy your ticket at the location
- A’DAM Lookout is open daily 10.00am-10.00pm
- Hop-on-hop-off boats run daily: Green line 10.05am-6.00pm, every 25 minutes / Blue line 10.15am-5.15pm, every 25 minutes
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
Join this unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also named ...
With this combination ticket, you can visit the Heineken Experience, skipping the lines and get a 24...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and ...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...