Amsterdam Body Worlds skip-the-line and 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Skip-the-line tickets to Body Worlds: The Happiness Project
- Admire more than 200 real anatomical specimens
- Explore Amsterdam at your own pace on board a hop-on, hop-off bus
With your Body Worlds and 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus combination ticket, you'll discover Amsteradam's best sights at your own pace and visit one of the world's most fascinating exhibits.
Located in the beating heart of Amsterdam, Body Worlds: The Happiness Project recounts the fascinating story of how happiness affects our health through a captivating anatomical exhibition.
During the intriguing journey, you’ll discover the beautiful complexities of the human body as you learn its secrets, functions and connection to our happiness. In addition to demonstrating just how important happiness is for our health, the exhibition also confronts issues such as stress, smoking, food, sex and reproduction.
Body Worlds is the only exhibition of human anatomy using a donor program by which 17,000 participants volunteered to have their bodies preserved using the technique of plastination.
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace with unlimited use of a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. You’ll drive around the UNESCO protected canal district and stop in front of many of the city’s main sights and attractions including: Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House, Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, Diamond Museum, Jewish Historical Museum, Amsterdam Dungeon and the Royal Palace.
- Skip-the-line entry to Body Worlds
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Audio guide in 16 languages on the bus
- Food and beverages
- Infants (3 years old and under): no charge
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Pick up your tickets at Lindbergh office (Damrak 26).
- Audio guide is available on the bus in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish
- Body Worlds is open:
- Sunday-Friday: 9.00am-8.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am-10.00pm
- During holidays the opening hours might differ
- Hop-on hop-off bus schedules: daily 10.00am-5.15pm, every 15-20 minutes
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you a...
See all the highlights of Amsterdam then head out of the city to admire the spectacular Keukenhof fl...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...