DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Entry to the Red Light Secrets museum of prositution
- Learn about the world's oldest profession
- Disover Amsterdam's charm from the water
- Cruise audio guide available in 18 languages
WHAT TO EXPECT
Take advantage of this special combination that includes a one-hour canal cruise through Amsterdam's UNESCO-protected canal district and an entrance ticket to Red Light Secrets, museum of prostitution.
Step into an intriguing world that remains hidden to many and discover the secrets of Amsterdam’s most notorious neighbourhood in the new attraction Red Light Secrets, museum of prostitution. Take a look behind the scenes at the oldest profession in the world and experience what it feels like to take a seat behind one of the famous windows. Listen to the secrets of the women themselves, their moving dreams and desires. A short film will introduce you to the other side of the Red Light District, which is more than just the neighbourhood of paid sex.
Seeing Amsterdam by boat is practically mandatory during a visit and your one-hour canal cruise takes you through the city's charming UNESCO-protected canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant Golden-Age-era merchants’ houses, fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.Your audio guide on the newly branded boat is available in 18 languages.
- Entry to Red Light Secrets, museum of prostitution
- One-hour canal cruise
- Audio guide in 18 languages
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Food and beverages
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Participants must be 18 years-old and over
- Cruise runs daily: 9.00am-10.00pm, every 20 minutes
- Museum open daily: 12.00pm-12.00am
Amsterdam: discover all activities