Keukenhof skip-the-line entrance and transport from Amsterdam
- Direct and frequent travel from Amsterdam to Keukenhof gardens
- The audio guide offers interesting information during your ride
- Visit Keukenhof - one of the most famous and largest spring gardens in the world
- Bypass the queues and visit Keukenhof at your own pace
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and perfume of more than 7 million bulbs in bloom! Benefit from the direct and easy travel from Amsterdam center to Keukenhof in just 55 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable bus ride, while admiring the typical Dutch landscape. Skip the lines upon arrival and visit the garden at your own pace.
Along your scenic route from Amsterdam to Keukenhof, you can admire the typical Dutch landscape. During your trip, the multiple language audio guide offers information about Dutch history, the colorful landscape and interesting details on why Holland is so famous for its flowers. Did you know that tulips are originally not Dutch? Do you know, where do tulips come from?
Upon arrival, you can skip the queues and benefit from fast track entry. This will give you extra time to visit the impressive gardens of Keukenhof. Visit at your own pace and make sure your camera has enough battery to capture those memorable flower photos!
The Keukenhof bus offers a direct connection between Amsterdam and Keukenhof. Benefit from the flexible travel to one of Holland's best-known icons. Take home a wonderful holiday memory.
- Transport between Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Fast-track entrance to Keukenhof
- Video presentation in English during your bus ride
- Keukenhof booklet in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch
- Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 4-11: reduced price
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Buses to Keukenhof depart from outside THIS IS HOLLAND. Please redeem your voucher at the check-in desk on the ground floor of THIS IS HOLLAND. Take the free ferry from Central Station to get there (direction: Buikslotermeer). From there, it is just a 2-minute walk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates daily from March to May
- Bus departs from Amsterdam: 9.00am-2.30pm, every 30 minutes
- Bus departs from Keukenhof: 10.00am-6.30pm, every 30 minutes
- You can visit the park at your own leisure. A guaranteed seat is reserved when you return after a 3.5-hour stay. Longer or shorter stay is permitted
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...