Keukenhof skip-the-line entrance tickets
- See the famous Keukenhof flower garden in full bloom
- Walk around the park and enjoy the wonderful smell and colors
- Skip the lines and get more time to wander around the beautiful park
See one of the world’s largest flower gardens in full bloom and feel the spring. Every year about 7 million bulbs are planted in the Keukenhof park, and visitors from all over the world come to enjoy the scent and the colors. Spend an unforgettable day out in the sun and experience this truly unique place.
Keukenhof’s visitors can walk along the 15 kilometres of footpaths admiring the 800 varieties of tulips, and numerous beautiful daffodils and hyacinths. Located in the town of Lisse, the garden opened its door to the public in 1950, and was an instant success. Today it is a must-see attraction in Holland, offering interesting special events, flower shows and many fun activities for kids.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Keukenhof garden
- Map of the park
- WiFi around the pavilions
- Use of wheelchairs
- Guided tour
- Children ages 4-17: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Loosterweg Noord 11, 2161 AP Lisse, Netherlands
- The ticket is valid for the whole period Keukenhof is open
- In 2019 Keukenhof is open from 21 March to 19 May
- Daily between 8.00am-7.30pm
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...